Interested in a Bronx apartment rental?
The Bronx has fantastic, vibrant, and diverse neighborhoods that are just a quick subway ride away from Manhattan. For high-quality, low priced living space within minutes from Midtown Manhattan, beat the trend and secure your next New York City apartment in the Bronx today!
Chestnut Holdings rents newly renovated, spacious apartments in well-kept buildings all over the Bronx, with average commute times of 20 minutes to Midtown Manhattan. The Bronx has plenty of public transportation options to get you wherever you need to go: the Subway lines as well as three Metro North lines are conveniently found throughout the borough. Give us a call to find out about our available apartments. Find out more “About Us”
About the Bronx:
- The Bronx has more public parkland than any other New York City borough, with parks covering 24% of the borough.
- The Bronx has more colleges than any other borough.
- According to the US Census, the Bronx is the most diverse area in the country.
- The Bronx has 75 miles of shoreline.
- The Grand Concourse, one of the main thoroughfares in the borough, has the highest concentration of Art Deco buildings in The US and was modeled after the Champs-Elysees in Paris, France.
- The Bronx has over 60 landmarks and historic districts.
- The Bronx is the home of the world famous:
Bronx Botanical Gardens